PLAYER CARDS PURCHASED OR RENEWED LESS THAN TWO WEEKS BEFORE YOUR EVENT WEEKEND RUN THE RISK OF NOT HAVING YOUR CLASSIFICATION VERIFIED IN TIME TO BE ADDED TO A ROSTER IN ORDER TO PLAY YOUR EVENT.
STARTING IN 2022, ALL PLAYER CARD MEMEBERSHIPS WILL BE AN ONLINE CARD ONLY. WE WILL NO LONGER MAIL A PHYSICAL CARD TO ANYONE. YOU WILL HAVE A QR CODE ONLINE THAT WILL CONTAIN YOUR PLAYER INFORMATION.
NO PLAYER CAN BE ADDED TO ANY ROSTER WITHOUT A VALID PLAYER CARD MEMEBERSHIP. AN EXPIRED CARD WILL PREVENT COACHES FROM ADDING YOU TO THEIR ROSTER.
PLAYERS CAN ONLY BE ADDED TO (1) ROSTER AT A TIME. IF YOU PLAN TO PLAY ON MULTIPLE ROSTERS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR, YOUR COACH WILL HAVE TO RELEASE YOU AS YOU CAN NOT BE ON (2) ROSTERS IN A SINGLE YEAR SIMULTANEOUSLY.
All Players MUST have one of the following items listed below that will be asked for in
conjunction with your Player Card ID# to verify your identity, no exceptions will be
allowed. If you are unable to obtain a driver’s license and do NOT have another form of
acceptable ID listed below, you MUST apply for a State Photo ID to be able to provide
• Valid State Driver’s License that is Legible
• Valid State Photo ID if you aren’t able to legally Drive
• Valid Passport
• Valid Government ID (Civilian CAC Card Allowed)
All Players will be required to register and purchase their own Freedom Sports Slow-
Pitch Player’s Card. Player’s will be given the option to purchase either a (1) time use
Winter Worlds Only Card OR a (1) Year Card. These online cards will provide the
following features/benefits and will be required at all FSA Slow-Pitch events to legally
be added to a roster and you may be required to show your Valid Photo ID if requested.
• Player Classification will be initially decided at your State Director Level. If you are from a State that does not have FSA or a State Director, your classification will be
decided at the National Level. Once your initial player classification level is assigned, any player Re-Classification requests will go straight to the National Level and
will be reviewed by the Re-Classification Committee.
• Upon Registration and Payment, players will digitally sign an online waiver thus eliminating the need for player signatures at the field on tournament weekend
• All player cards will have the following information linked to your card:
• Player Name
• Player DOB
• Player Classification
• Player State
• Embedded Player ID Information
• Player Waiver/Covid19 Release Form Signature